Fruit Salad Parfaits
- 400g natural Greek yoghurt, reduced fat
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola or toasted muesli
- 1 4oog can fruit salad in natural juice (drained)
Preparation: 5 Minutes
0.5 serve of fruit per serve
Diet and Allergies
Nut Free, Vegetarian
1. In a medium bowl, add the yogurt, honey and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
2. Assemble your parfaits in glasses or glass jars in the following order:
3. 1 tbsp granola, 2 tbsp fruit, 2 tbsp yogurt. Repeat until the glass is full. Finish with yogurt, fruit and granola on top.
For school or a quick take away breakfast, layer in clear plastic containers.