My Activity Tracking
My target 120kms
I am taking part in The March Charge with Cancer Council for my father inlaw, Shane.
Shane has Anaplastic Oliogenbriblioma stage 3, brain cancer.
Shane experiences the below almost daily.
- Behavioural and Personality Alterations
- Memory Loss
- Impaired Vision
- Disturbances in the sense of touch
- Problems with balance and coordination
- Inability to maintain concentration and perception of sensory and visual senses
- Dyslexia – inability to read
- Dysgraphia – inability to write
- Dyscalculia – inability to calculate
- Agnosia – inability to recognize and interpret sensations
- Astereognosia – inability to recognize objects according to touch
Im here to tell cancer where to go!
Sadly cancer still takes too many of us. Research sees more people than ever survive but we’ve still a way to go. And I need your help to beat cancer. It’s going to be a challenge, but it’s nothing compared to those who experience cancer. Please sponsor me today to support my challenge and join me in telling cancer where to go! Your donation will help our local Cancer Council support those affected right now and fund world changing research to help more people survive.
Thank you for your support
Thank you to my Sponsors
The Celtic Bhoy