- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 125g can corn kernels
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives or dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise*
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- ¼ Lebanese cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 4 wholemeal rolls
Preparation: 10 Minutes
0.5 serves of vegetables per serve
Diet and Allergies
Dairy Free, Nut Free
1.In a bowl, mix the tuna, corn kernels, celery, herbs, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2. Halve the wholemeal rolls, place a lettuce leaf on each bottom half. Top with the tuna mix, cucumber and roll tops.
*Dairy free when using dairy free mayonnaise
- Tuna mix can be used as a cracker, sandwich or wrap spread.